Step 1: Forum Agreement
Any User Name and Password you create will be valid across all of the
Please make sure you understand the following simple rules before Registering:
- I will not use a company name/abbreviation/reference/url in my username/details/signature (unless I am a sponsor).
- I will behave in a responsible manner.
- I will not cause trouble to others.
- Admin has the right to modify/delete my messages.
- I will not create multiple profiles.
- I will not use posts/threads/topics, or the Private Message system, to place indirect/direct business adverts e.g. goods or services for sale etc.
- Admin reserves the rights to modify this agreement at any time.
When Posting on this website you agree not to:
- Post insulting, threatening or defamatory material.
- Post any material likely to cause undue annoyance, provocation, upset or embarrassment to any reasonable person.
- Use the forums to harass anyone, including but not limited to posting personal or private information and images.
- Post material which infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Post material or links to material that may be considered pornographic, violent, racist, sexist or voyeuristic or is otherwise offensive or unlawful.
- Post links to websites or adverts for your own commercial gain. Please use the classifieds section for cars, parts etc. or contact the administration for sponsorship.
- Name companies or individuals in relation to accusations of alleged malpractice, fraud or other criminal or civil offences.
- Post material promoting a product or service for financial or commercial gain, via a member profile, or an alternative/extraneous member profile.
- Reignite inflammatory threads by creating new threads on the same or similar topics after threads covering a particular topic have been closed.
I agree to the FORUM AGREEMENT: